29.6.10

The Return of the Sunflower

It's back and better than before! What do you guys think? If' you've been following me long enough, you might remember the sunflowers I had a while back:




Well, either way, they redid the design, and I'm loving it. It's so nice and happy and springish/summery, which is a total contrast to the last twenty four hours. Hard to think that yesterday at this time, I was on my back porch watching a freaking FUNNEL CLOUD spin over my neighbor's yard. How crazy is that? Okay, yes, I know I live in Texas, which is indeed a part of Tornado Alley, but it's totally different when you see one spinning three yards over! I have video but my camera is being a butt, maybe tomorrow.
I've got four chapters edited! So happy! I sent it off to two of my writing buddies and they're both going to give me feedback on what I've edited so far. Both of these girls are inkpopers and they've both had top pick books, and they're two of my dearest writing buddies, so I really look forward to what they have to say! Even if it's bad news. Top Five, HERE I COME!
But, I'd planned to do this edit in the morning, write in the afternoon thing, not working so far. And I'm leaving again this weekend and next. My goal is to have all the edits done and up on inkpop by next Friday.
AH I'M SO EXCITED!



EDIT: This layout is changing. I'm having too many formatting problems. Please stand by until further notice.

1 Comment:

LReneeS said...

I think it's cute, but I'm sure whatever new comment you put up will be just as good:)
Happy writing,
LReneeS

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover