30.6.10

Just Perfect

Finally, I've got a title for the first Bree Wells book. Here's the one line pitch and the full pitch! So excited.

Just Perfect

 In this family everything is just perfect, and the consequences are deadly if it isn't. 
Bree Wells has the perfect American family. Her step-dad, Jimmy, is the President, and her mom is the fancy socialite that got him there. With her two step-brothers, Jimmy tries to paint the symbol of the all-American family, except for the fact that she wants nothing to do with it. When she discovers just how Jimmy won the elections, she’s out to figure out who could ever believe such an idiot. Along the way she meets Jason, who’s mom happens to be getting cozy with Jimmy, she asks for his help in exposing the President’s dirty lies. But with every choice comes a consequence, and Jimmy doesn’t plan to let Bree go public with his story. She must choose to live in silence to make the world happy, or follow her instinct and bring down a man and his government.
I'm totally pumped. Today, I was editing and I was talking about how Michael Brandon, Cassie's teenybopper, best friend, was perfectly fine with her not being a fan of his music, and it hit my like a rock in the head!
So, after I switched everything over, the poll broke. Again. But based on all the polls, and what people told me, here are the results, tallied up, of what book I write next::


IT WAS A FREAKING TIE!

How crazy is that? I'll probably hand write the first draft of Just Perfect after I finish the first draft of the tenth Assassin book. If I hand write Just Perfect that means I can type up the third Assassin book. I'm so excited. Oh, and new edits of The Assassin go up July 9th.

1 Comment:

Amanda said...

I love the new layout!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover