11.5.10

Two Days...Two Days...Two More Days...

Until AP test! I'm taking the World History test. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'll get a high enough score to pass and possibly get college credit. I hope! That's like two thousand dollars saved!

Well, now that I think about it, nothing much has happened to me lately. All I do is study, study, study. But today in Chemistry, we got tests back, and mine had an elephant sticker on it! I love elephants, they're sooooo cool! So, I had to take it off and stick it in my writing spiral. :D 
Then I came home and studied. But first,  I called Lifetime back, about my job, and apparently the dude, Fernado, who I was supposed to interview with, isn't even there anymore! UGH..... NOT COOL!
In the next couple of days, I'm going to be adding stuff, like books I think you should read and all that jazz. But that defiantly will not happen until after AP test, and I have a few swaps on inkpop to catch up on first. 
Song of the Day?
Popular, from Wicked because Kristin Chenoweth was in the top searched things on Yahoo! And my little sister is a huge fan of G(a)linda. Oh, 19 more days until Wicked
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover