29.5.10

Special Olympics Time!

I spent all day at the Texas State Special Olympics basketball tournement. It was great! My brother's team won four out of the five games over the past three days. So much fun! The last game, which they lost, they lost at the darn buzzer.
But, that's not what this post is about, well, it's one of the things. First off, Lala Land is going to go through some more changes. In my mind, this place is a mess, so I need to get it organized because I'm OCD or ADD or ADHD like that, or something. And I'm changing the layout. Again. I just need change. I'll probably change it at the beginning of the month every month, so it's not constant change, but enough that I don't go crazy. I'm also going to add a lot of stuff. So, look for that coming soon.
But, book talking time. Editing: I edited before, but it looks like that didn't help. Who here has edited and what little things do you do that help you edit? I'm just curious as to how people edit their own work.
Song of the day: "What is This Feeling?" from, you guessed it, Wicked.



Edit:

Okay, I lied, the new layout came sooner than I planned, but I just found out that I can design my own layout on Blogger, so I had to try it out. What do you guys think?

2 Comments:

salarsenッ said...

I love this orangie background. Makes me feel like dancing. ";-)

Lala said...

I know. I do too. I love it with the purple, I think they go good together!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover