27.5.10

I lack a good title...so this'll have to do.

Well, it's official. I knwo what I'm doing this summer:
More editing.
At four in the morning, I just got a three chapter review that told me everything that was wrong with the first three chapters of my book. But, for once, I wasn't upset, I knew I needed it. I geuss I'm finally over the thought of someone not liking my book and ripping it to shreds, I mean, I can't please everyone. And I'm okay with it. It's kind of nice.
And today I just read this artilce about introudcing the antagonist into the story sooner than later. And I'm on chapter five, and I haven't actually "officially" introduced the antagonist yet. I mean, he's showed up, but Cassie, my MC, still doesn't know who in the world this guy is. So, she's about to make the connection in the next 700 words. So, this will be a good cliffhanger ending. :)
I'm so sorry about not updating in the past few days, I've just been so busy! I have a Latin project due tomorrow, an AP project due Tuesday, and a Chemistry project due next Thursday. And, three more days until Wicked!
Well, I think that's all I have to say for today. No song of the day, since I'm at school and I don't think I'll be allowed to use Grooveshark. Oh well.

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover