12.5.10

Fifteen Fun, Crazy, Absurd Facts about Me that You Probably Didn't Wanna Know:)

Okay, since I've recently joined the Bloggers Unite group on Inkwell and the blog post of the week is 15 crazy facts about me! So, here I go...
1.) I have red hair, I don't care what you think, it's red. Got it?
2.) I hate silverware. I hate the sound it makes. It's like nails on a chalk board to me.
3.) I have a crush on Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog. Love his accent!
4.) I'm a lefty. While I don't think this is such a big deal, everyone freaks out when they make the connection.
5.) I have a major obbession with Disney Princesses. And Anastasia, who is NOT a Disney princess.
6.) I have an obbession with real princesses too. I'm a major fan of The Tudors, but I've seen like three episodes of the show. And despite not watching it, I'm still sad it's the last season.
7.) I'm a stormphobic. I'm sure there's some fancy term for that, but I really don't care. Stormaphobic and the fancy name mean the exact same thing, right?
8.) I can do a pretty awesome impersonation of the Wicked Witch of the West. Cackle and all.

9.) Despite being a theater geek, I've never seen Glee.
10.) Today, in Latin class, we were told that kindergarden teachers had to be loving and caring. I'm anything but. And I totally made sure that my Latin-teaching-football-playing-coach knew that.
11.) I've taught kindergarden, pre-k, third grade, and first. I think that's all I've taught.
12.) I'm a klutz. I have a huge, green bruise on my leg from a week ago. And it still hurts :(
13.) If you've made it this far, I'm proud of you. You deserve a pat on the back :)
14.) I don't cuss. My version of cussing is "fudge" and "fudge sickles!" when it's really bad.
15.) Because of Inkpop, I now despise the pinkish-purple color.

Yay, you finished it all! That's me in a nutshell, plus some. And here's the song of the day:
Miranda Lambert, "Gunpowder & Lead".

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover