10.5.10

CUPCAKES!

Yes, the site now has cupcakes. Cupcakes are yummy. Actually, that's not the only reason I chose them. You see, in the third book of the Saga (there'll be ten, just in case you were wondering), there's this person that always refers to Cassie as "cupcake" (yes, she does date this guy), and I really like this guy, and I saw the template and I knew it was made for me.
Funny story of how I found the Cupcake template, and I think it ought to be shared:
I have this fear of storms. A really bad fear. I have hyperactive senses, so the lightning gives me a headache and I hate the noise of thunder. And because of this fear, my body has come to always wake up right as it starts to storm. It wakes up because I've developed this, like, sixth sense of having to go to the bathroom when it storms.
I'm not even kidding....
So, I was in the bathroom, on the internet and came across this.
To be truthful, I just wrote out that whole story, and it dissappeared, and I'm too lazy to re-type it. It was a much better story the first time around. XD
Oh, and in case you were wondering, comments are fixed!
Song of the day?
Giddy On Up by Laura Bell Bundy. She's a Broadway star turned country singer, my two favorite types of music. :D
Well, I guess that's all I have to say for the moment...

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover