8.5.10

Confirmation...Part two!

The past twenty four hours have been crazy! Being confirmed was awesome! Okay, let me explain in case you don't know. Being confirmed is a big deal in the Catholic church. When you're a baby, your parents have you baptized, to declare your Catholic faith. Yes, you're a baby, so you don't really have a say in it, but Confirmation is your turn to say that you will live a good Catholic life.
But, I some amazing presents, which I didn't know you got for Confirmation! Here's a few of them:
The tablet I got from my aunt and uncle:


The beautiful cake my nana made for me: 





The confirmation cross my friend, Ashley, got me:
The Crucifix that my grandparents got me:
And, a white chocolate cross my parents got me:


As you can see, I have a nice little cross collection started, but that's nothing compared to my mom's:


And, the dress:


So, as you can see, I've been a very busy girl this weekend. And it's only half over!
Oh, and now, we have music! Here's the first song of the day, "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" from the movie Hercules!


1 Comment:

Lala said...

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover