7.5.10

Confirmation!

Where to begin? Last night was rather eventful. My grandparents came for my Confirmation, and after everyone left for my brother's basketball pratice, I was left home alone with a klutzy dog. But about fifteen minutes after they left, the doorbell rang. I went to go open it, thinking it was my dad coming back from his trip, and the door was locked. But no...It couldn't have been that simple, it was a Census dude. He wanted to talk about my neighbors. Of ten years. My neighbors aren't the most friendly people around, at least not to us, so I know next to nothing about them, but I couldn't just slam the door in the guy's face, that would really be rude. So, I answered his stupid questions to the best of my abilities.
Later on, after everyone had come back home, the phone rang. But I guess no one heard it, because I realized that it was still ringing. So I got up and ran down the hallway to go get it, and slipped. And slipped is putting it nicely. If I'd been upstairs, I probably would have broken the house with how hard I fell. My whole outer left thigh, is that spelled right?, is purple. And it hurts. And I landed on my wrist wrong, so I'm in a brace, and I can just thank God that I'm left-handed, not right because my life would be so much worse if it was.
So, what do you think of the new layout? I like it, I guess, hearts aren't really my thing, but it's simple. But it'll probably change soon.
And, since I'm at school, no Inkpop update.
I just realized that I titled this post as Confirmation, and I still haven't talked about it. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I've been waiting for this since second grade when I made my first communion. And it's happening tonight!! I just hope I don't have to wear the darn brace.
Well, happy Friday guys!

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover