18.4.10

Rain, Rain go away for cryin' out loud!

It's still raining. I'm so sick of the rain. And it's cold rain. I HATE cold rain.
Well, The Assassin is number 100 on inkpop.com It's been like a week since I've gotten a pick. It's uber depressing. It really is. The highest I can get is 98. I wanna get higher. And then yesterday I sent off a few query letters, in hopes of getting someone to be interested. I know they say that everyone's opinion is just their own, but sometimes I tell myself that they're plotting against me. It makes me feel a little better :P

Well, I did absolutley no writing this weekend. yay for me. Well, I lack anything else to say...

2 Comments:

Vry Sparks said...

Lala,

Who did the cover for your book? It is the Assassin, right? If so, how long did it take you to write? I'd love to know more about your writing-journey with this book if you have the time.

Lala said...

Totally. Another inkpopper did it, I'd have to look up her name. I've been wanting to make my own, but if you see the one for the second book, I made that one.
As far as how long it took, I wrote the original draft in eighth grade, so the middle school was based somewhat on my own middle school. I typed the first draft in the beginning of freshman year, and then I wrote three sequels. But at the end of the summer last year, I went back to re-write it and it was a total disaster, so I re-wrote it again. And that's the draft I have now. I'm really happy with how it turned out for the most part. )

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover