19.4.10

Long Days.....

Well, where to begin? Yesterday, I tripped and made a big fool out of myself. Then during FF class, my friend ambushed me with a pen. My whole left arm was covered in black ink yesterdy morning. And I've known this kid for a really long time and our moms are good friends, so we stalked them home. It was awesome, my mom followed his car on our way home. I'm sure he'll have something to say about it during chemistry today. XD
Then, yesterday afternoon, we went to PetSmart to get my dog some shampoo, and I stepped in dog poop. My mom dropped me off on the curb and I had to scrape all the poop off, in the cold pouring rain. It was not fun.
Then this morning, my iPod broke. The screen was cracked from a while back, but when I was at the bus stop this morning, I turned it on, and it was a white screen. iPod Nanos are not supposed to have white screens. And now, here I am, in Webmastering, with the whole class to waste, and I left my flash drive at home, so no working on my book. But I have an idea I've been thinking about for a while, so I might try to write something with that during class. Who knows, it could become a book, it probably will....
That's all I've got to say for now. Oh, wait, I forgot: 100 on inkpop.com as of this morning.

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover