17.4.10

Good Morning!

I was lying. It's raining, and my brother had a sleepover for his birthday. But they're all gone now, so that's good. But it was crazy. I woke up this morning thinking that World War Three had erupted. And it did. IN MY BATHROOM! So, it has not been a good morning.
And on Inkpop, I'm back at 101. But I read a funny comment from last night. The guy that my MC, Cassie, has a sort of thing going on with in the book, Seth, calls her "Toots" and everyone that has commented on it says that it doesn't belong in this time period, and maybe it doesn't, but I got the whole "Toots" calling thing because a guy called me that once. Then he moved and I haven't heard from him since. So I found that funny! Even if I shouldn't.
Oh well. But it looks like it's going to rain outside! And it is, about to rain, not raining at the moment.
UPDATE: The Assassin is number 98 now! WOOHOO!
Anyways, I'm thinking that I'm going to get a new layout again. I'm just not liking this one all that much...
I ran out of things to say now....

2 Comments:

Sheri Larsenッ said...

Hey sweetie, good for being #98!! Woot is right. Nice job. Psst...I had a pesky brother too with his snot-nosed little friends. Bluck.

Lala said...

Thanks. It's been bouncing around between 98-101 and I really wanna get higher than 98.

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover