7.4.10

Edits, Edits, and You Guessed It, More Edits

So, I'm sorry that I'm like the most horrible updater in the history of bloggers, but I've been editing like crazy! So, here's the scoop on the editing:

ALMOST DONE!


It's crazy. I've edited the whole entire book, and I think it turned out really well. There's nothing really major, just more, and if you've actually read the book (hint, hint) there's also another Seth scene. Half of my friends who read love him. It's kind of weird. But, the only thing I have left is the first chapter. The one where you learn that Melania was kidnapped when she was sixteen, Brent dodged the law, married her, and then nine months later out came triplets. That's also the chapter where Brent kills Sarah, the woman he's holding hostage so he can get "it", even though no one has a clue what "it" is (and don't feel bad, I've decided "it" doesn't even really exist, Brent's just a complete screwball) and so in a rage of anger, he kills Sarah. But before he kills Sarah, she has this "vision", like the future seeing kind, that says that their baby girl will be a great assassin, something Brent has always wanted to do.
But the problem is, there's a lot of stuff that needs to be fit into that chapter, and it's shorter than most, but I have no idea how to approach it. I've done first person from both Brent and Melania, I've done third person, I've done first from Melania, and then third for Sarah's murder scene. I'm completely confused, and have no idea how to fix it!
So, can you see my dilemma?
And another problem. The Assassin is falling on Inkpop! So, if you're a member of Inkpop, I'd love for you to look at it, and leave me a little message letting me know you saw my post on here and I'll be more than happy to swap!
Well, off to go figure out how to fit my murder, confessions, and a vision in a chapter and make most people happy.

2 Comments:

~Sheri Larsen~ said...

Editing is a crazy ride, huh?

Lala said...

No kidding, but I'm almost done!

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover