21.4.10

Awww.....

New Layout! Woohoo! Down side? All my stuff got deleted. It's okay thought, it was a mess! All the posts are still there, so I just have to recreate the pages, and that isn't going to happen tonight, unless the pages are still there and I just don't know it.
The Assassin on Inkpop.com: 101 and falling. :(
Bree's Story: Got some work done on it today :)
Revenge of the Rossetts: Got some work done on that too! And it's been a week since I got my license!
Well, that's all I got for now....



EDIT:
I figured it all out, my pages just weren't linked. And I'm gonna let you in on a super-sized secret! see the little boxes on the top left that look like this: Well, now, you can advertise your blog on mine! Just send me a message or leave a comment on the blog post with a square picture to represent your blog! I'll rotate links about once a week, or maybe twice, and don't forget to tell everyone about Lala Land in return!

2 Comments:

Sheri Larsenッ said...

Love the new layout!! Sorry your stuff got deleted, though. Bummer.

Lala said...

It's okay. Most of it needed to be reorganized anyways...

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover