26.3.10

Rejected. Again.

Yeah, the title says it all. I got another rejection letter. I wish someone in New York, or some other place, liked my book enough to publish it. *sigh*

And for some weirder news...my mom saw my Facebook picture today, it's a black and white of me with curly hair, which was a miracle itself, and with make up on. She looked at it and said, "Who is that?"
!!!!!!
I know, I was hurt. I told her it was me, and she said, "It looks nothing like you."
I told her that's why everyone likes it. *sigh*

But good news. I finally actually read all my swaps on inkpop.com and my book is currently sitting at number 142! YAY!
But, I've sent like ten query letters in the past day and a half, and I hope someone likes it!
Well, I'm off now....

2 Comments:

Renee said...

I'm sorry :( And I can't beleive your mama! Anywho, I'm a sophmore to, and you still have time, you have your whole life ahead of you.

Pascal said...

Hello,

I saw this post and thought you might be interested in a new site that has recently launched. At www.slushpilereader.com authors submit their manuscripts, readers read comment and vote for their favorites. Slush Pile Reader will then publish (edit, market & distribute) the most popular manuscript(s). There are no fees or cost what so ever involved for the author – Slush Pile Reader is an ordinary publisher with a modern way of discovering great new books.

Have a nice week-end,

Pascal

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover