4.3.10

Hi Guys...

Hey, how's it going?

Me? I've been sick all week, all because of the Spirit Retreat. :(
Don't get me wrong, I had a blast at Spirit Retreat, but I never thought I would actually wake up Sunday morning with my throat on fire. Sorry Edward, I was kinda always a little more Team Jacob.
So, what started out as the burning throat, turned into allergies, so I stayed home Monday from school. Then Tuesday morning, my mom felt my forehead, thought I had a fever, so she sent me back to bed. Then yesterday was TAKS. I went to school to take it, but I coughed the whole freakin test, so as soon as testing was done, I hightailed it to the nurses' office and went back home. Then this morning I went to the doctor and she told me it was JUST A COLD!!! All this suffering for a cold? But apparently colds can make you feel worse than if you have strep throat or a flu! So, now that today was my cold's "peak", my mom is making me go to school tomorrow. *Sigh*
But, on top of that, today I finally got all my makeup work. I'm taking an AP class, which all we do is take notes, so no make up work there, Latin, which I already did the make up work for, Webmastering, I don't have Photoshop, and Chemistry. My Chem teacher said to use the Powerpoints on Schoolweb to help me, but I went on Schoolweb, and GASP! They aren't there!

So, I'm leaving now, so I can rest up and watch American Idol tonight. Talk to you later?
Love, Lala :)

0 Comments:

07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover